Babcia's Polish Pickle Soup
by Victoria K.
- (3) Van Holten's Big Papa Pickles-chopped small. (Save the juice)
- (3) Potatos cubed
- (6) Slices of Bacon cooked crisp
- (1) Vidalia onion chopped and cooked until clear.
- (3) Tablespoons of Butter
- (1) Cup of half and half cream
- (1) Large can (32oz.) of chicken broth
- (1) Tablespoon of fresh Dill
- (1) Tablespoon of corn starch
- Cook potatos till soft in half of the chicken broth.
- Add in onions and butter and half of the bacon.
- Add in pickles and (2) cups of pickle juice.
- Add in half and half cream.
- Thicken with corn starch
- Garnish with remaining bacon and dill.
- Serve and enjoy!