Cajun Bloody Mary
- 1 1/2 cups tomato juice
- 3/4 cups vodka
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoons Essence,
- 1 Van Holten's pickle in a pouch w/ 1/2 pickle juice (Used Garlic Joe) but anyone will do
- recipe follows 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Pickled green beans or okra, for garnish
- Cocktail onions, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients (except garnish) in a small pitcher and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until well chilled.
- Serve over ice with pickled green beans, Van Holten pickle, or okra and cocktail onions for garnish.
- Creole Seasoning (also referred to as Bayou Blast): 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika 2 tablespoons salt 2 tablespoons garlic powder 1 tablespoon black pepper 1 tablespoon onion powder 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper 1 tablespoon dried oregano 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly
- With this Cajun pickle bloody Mary recipient your sure to have a wonderful night .