by Van Holten's
- 2 Van Holten's Dill Pickles
- 4 Hoagie Rolls
- 2 Tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/4lb. Sliced Ham
- 1/4lb. Sliced Roast Pork
- 1/4lb. sliced Provolone Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- Slice the hoagie rolls in half length wise, but do not cut all the way through the bread.
- Lay the rolls open and spread each side with the mustard.
- Slice each Dill pickle into 5 slices.
- Divide the ingredients evenly among the slices of roll. Start with the ham, then the pork, cheese, and dill pickles.
- Bring the tops and bottoms together.
- Heat a sandwich press or skillet.
- Butter each side of the press or skillet.
- Place the sandwiches inside, press down and grill until the cheese is melted and the bread is flat and browned, approximately 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.