Dilly Deviled Eggs
by Jory S
- 2 eggs (hard boiled)
- 1/3 cup Mayo (Miracle Whip goes great with pickle!)
- 4 Tbsp Minced Van Holten Pickle In A Pouch (I use hot, but any can be used. An electric chopper makes this easy!)
- 1 tsp Pickle Juice (from Pickle In A Pouch)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Dried Dill Weed
- dash salt (optional)
- Hard Boil 12 eggs and let cool.
- Peel, slice in half lengthwise and remove yolk.
- Place hard yolks in medium mixing bowl and mash with a fork, breaking them up as fine as possible.
- Chop Pickle in electric chopper (food processor).
- Add Mayo, Pickle, juice, garlic powder, dill weed and salt and mix well, making it as smooth as possible.
- Put mix in ziploc bag and cut of a small piece of one lower corner to use as pastry bag (pastry bag can be used it you've got one!)
- Squeeze filling into egg white halves. Garnish with dried dill weed.
- Serve chilled.