Dill Pickle Dip
by Jory S
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- 4 Tbsp Minced Van Holten Pickle (I use hot, but any can be used, using an electric chopper makes it very easy!)
- 2 Tbsp Pickle Juice (from Pickle In A Pouch)
- 1/2 tsp Minced Onion (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- dash Pepper
- Soften Cream cheese
- Mix with sour cream to make as smooth as possible.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Garnish with minced pickle, or dried dill weed.
- Serve chilled with assorted chips, crackers, or veggies!