Drunken Big Papa Fried Pickles
by Tara H.
- 1 1/2 c. All Purpose Flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Dill Weed
- 1 1/2 c. Beer of your choice (I used Coors Light)
- 2 Big Papa Pickles
- 1/2 c. All Purpose Flour (for coating pickles)
- Vegetable Oil
- Cut each pickle length wise into 6 spears. Pat off excess juice on pickles with paper towel & place pickles in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Mix 1 1/2 c. flour, egg, garlic powder, pepper, dill weed & beer until well combined in a medium bowl.
- Heat Vegetable oil in 2 qt. pot to 350 degrees.
- Take each pickle spear & dredge in flour then coat in the beer batter mixture, draining off excess.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel & enjoy!!