by Victoria K.
- (2) Van Holten Big Papa Pickles
- (1) Pound of ground beef (cooked and drained).
- (1) Tablespoon of chopped garlic
- (1/2) Vidalia onion chopped and cooked until soft.
- (1) Large tomato chopped.
- 8 oz. of Provolone cheese
- (4) Strips of thick maple bacon
- Cut pickles lenghwise and hollow out pickles.
- Brown ground beef, garlic, and onion.
- Add in tomato.
- Cook till well blended.
- Put pickle halves into an oven safe pan.
- Fill with ground beef mixture.
- Top with a slice of cooked bacon.
- Top with provolone cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees until cheese melts
- Serve and enjoy!